Search This Blog

Sunday 4 July 2010

Blessing Consecration And Procession Of The Elements

Blessing Consecration And Procession Of The Elements Cover
(Four members of the coven who have been chosen beforehand now approach the Priestess. Each holds one of the following: an incense burner, a candle, a vessel of water, and a vessel of salt. Each in turn approaches the Priestess, recites their piece, receives her blessing, and then processes deosil around the perimeter of the circle while stopping to bow at each of the quarters.)

(Celebrant with the incense burner symbolizing the element of air):

"I am everywhere. I fill the fleshy pouches of your lungs, I stir all things from the smallest blade of grass to the tallest tree. I cool you with my breezes and destroy you with my storms. Without me you would die. Am I not holy and worthy of praise? "

(Celebrant with the candle symbolizing the element of fire):

"I live in the guarded embers of campfires and the pilot lights of stoves, I spring from the lightning and the hands of men, I warm you and I destroy you. Without me you would die. Am I not holy and worthy of praise? "

(Celebrant with the water vessel symbolizing the element of water):

"I rise from the moist crevices of the Earth, I beat on the shores of Her body, I fall from the skies in silver sheets. Without me you would die. Am I not holy and worthy of praise? " (Celebrant asperges the circle with water)

(Celebrant with the salt vessel symbolizing the element of earth):

"I am your Mother. From me come the fruit and grain and animals which feed you. I am your support, and my pull on your bodies keeps you held firmly to me. Without me you would die. Am I not holy and worthy of praise? "

Free e-books (can be downloaded):

Aleister Crowley - Brief Introduction To The Religion Of Thelema
Anonymous - The Prayers Of The Elementals
Eliphas Levi - The Conjuration Of The Four Elements

Tags: what really  suspicion witchery  planchette mystery modern  paganism christianity 425  quest magic divine  witchcraft dramatic  witchcraft development  salem invisible world  magic fold  god and heroes  goal planetary  occult books download