Use the color yellow for happiness, healing, success, and fame spells. Conception or fertility magick also use yellow. Offer five yellow fruits or vegetables to a river to protect children. Place yellow flowers in a room to stimulate creative thought. Yellow can also be effective in spells to enhance knowledge, communication skills and to give confidence and aid in visualization. The color yellow aids in repelling negative energy.
Here are the magickal correspondences for the color yellow:
* MAGICKAL PURPOSE: Intellect, thought, mental, analysis sun, sunlight, memory and creativity
* PERSONALITY: Intellectual, learn, introvert, creative, light-hearted and outgoing.
* MAGICKAL USES: Concentration, creativity, learning, intellectual, knowledge, understanding, astral projection, telepathy, mental abilities, thoughts. Good for students.
* ELEMENT: Air
* DIRECTION: East
* CHAKRA: Solar Plexus
* PLANET: Sun
* DAYS: Sunday- Mental Action, Wednesday - Pysical Action
* NUMBER: 3
* MAGICKAL TOOLS: Wand, Sword
* MAGICKAL FORMS: Candle, Cloth
* SCENT/ESSENTIAL OIL: Lemon, Frankincense, Bay, Patchouli, Marigold, Lavender, Laurel, Cinnamon Orange Blossoms, Musk, Vanilla, Cloves.
* PLANT/HERB: Laurel, Vine, Ash, Rue Marigold, St. Johns Wort, Centaury, Chamomile, Mistletoe, Saffron, Begonia, Geranium, Morning Glory, Snapdragon, Daffodil, Rosemary, Sunflower and Daisy.
* TREE/WOOD: Birch, Oak, Rubber
* ANIMAL: Phoenix, Snake, Beetle, Dragonfly, Meadowlark, Chameleon, Antelope, Snake, Crow, Bobcat, Goat, Lion, Mouse, Gull, Sea Lion, Parrot and Oriole.
* MINERALS/STONES: Topaz, Yellow Diamond, Pyrite Yellow Jacinth,Rutilated Quartz, Clear Quartz, Chrysolite, Goldstone, Citrine, some Tiger Eye, Carnelian, Amber.
* TAROT CARDS: The Sun, Knights, Sixes.
* GODS: Apollo, Janus,
* GODDESS: Anu, Brighid, Carna, Diana. Fortuna, Syn,
Collected from various sources including The Encyclopedia of Magickal Ingredients and realmagick.com
Monday, 2 February 2015
THIS POST WILL EXPLAIN THE TEN EGYPTIAN PLAGUES WHICH REPRESENTED THE TEN EGYPTIAN FALSE GODS.
The Book of Exodus in the Bible describes ten Egyptian plagues that bring suffering to the land of pharaoh. These plagues were not only plausible but irrefutable, since they were also sent to destroy the Egyptian False Gods; Sobek, Hapi, Heket, Geb, Kherpri, Hathor, Isis, Nut, Seth, Ra, Anubis, and even the Pharaoh himself.
THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS GREATER THAN ALL OTHER EGYPTIAN GODS AND GODDESSES.
For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; AND AGAINST ALL THE GODS OF EGYPT I will execute judgment: I am the LORD - EXODUS 12:12.
Before the Plagues
Crocodile (Exodus 7:10-12)
Blood (Exodus 7:14-25)
Frogs (Exodus 8:1-15)
Mosquito/Lice Gnats (Exodus 8:16-19)
Flies and Hornets/Swarm (Exodus 8:20-32)
Cattle died (Exodus 9:1-7)
Boils (Exodus 9:8-12)
Hail/Fire (Exodus 9:13-35)
Locusts (Exodus 10:1-20)
Darkness (Exodus 10:21-29)
Death of Firstborn by Bacteria (Exodus 11:1-12:36)
DID YOU KNOW? "The number ten is a significant number in biblical numerology. It represents a fullness of quantity. Ten Egyptian Plagues Means Completely Plagued."
- BEFORE THE PLAGUES BEGIN, GOD DESTROYS THE POWER OF SOBEK -
First PlagueWater turned to ("True") Blood and it wiped all aquatic Life.
*IT WAS ACTUAL BLOOD!
THE WORD "BLOOD" WAS "DAM" WHICH TRANSLATES TO BLOODY. IT WAS ALSO GOD'S COMPLETE POWER WHICH TURNED (H2O) WATER INTO (C6H12O6 -->2 CO2+ 2C2H5OH) WINE. THIS MIRACULOUS PLAGUE WOULD ALSO BE A DIRECT ATTACK TO THE EGYPTIAN FALSE-GOD HAPI WHO IS THE GOD OF LIFE AND NUTRIENTS.
"After seeing this, The Pharaohs magicians manage to change the waters to blood, "but were shocked to see that they could not change them back. "
THIS PLAGUE WAS A DIRECT ATTACK AGAINST THE EGYPTIAN GOD HAPI, WHO WAS THE GOD OF THE NILE. THIS SHOWED YAHWEH SUPERIORITY OVER THE EGYPTIAN GOD HAPI."
- BONUS REVEAL -The coming prophecy of Revelation says the sea will turn to blood.
SEE: COMET "WORMWOOD" EXPLAINED
Second PlagueTHE FROG INFESTATION
GOD TURNED FROGS FROM GOOD TO BAD
"The Egyptians viewed frogs as symbols of good luck. From the Richest to the poorest no one in Egypt escaped the plagues of frogs."
"THIS PLAGUE WAS A DIRECT ATTACK AGAINST THE EGYPTIAN GOD HEQET, WHO WAS THE GOD OF FERTILITY AND RENEWAL. THIS ATTACK SHOWED YAHWEH SUPERIORITY OVER THE EGYPTIAN GOD HEQET."
DID YOU KNOW?
To the Egyptians, the frog was a symbol of life and fertility, since millions of them were born after the annual inundation of the Nile, which brought fertility to the otherwise barren lands.
- THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE PLAGUES -
BIBLICAL PLAGUES REALLY HAPPENED SAY SCIENTISTS. Researchers believe they have found evidence of real natural disasters on which the ten plagues of Egypt, which led to Moses freeing the Israelites from slavery in the Book of Exodus in the Bible, were based. But rather than explaining them as the wrathful act of a vengeful God, the scientists claim the plagues can be attributed to a chain of natural phenomena triggered by changes in the climate and environmental disasters that happened hundreds of miles away. - SOURCE
SCIENCE AGREES THE THE VENGEFUL ACTS OF GOD WERE A PART OF TRUE HISTORY, AND EGYPTIAN HISTORY REVEALS TO US THE REASON GOD CHOSE FROGS, LICE, BLOOD, CROCODILES, FLIES, BOILS, FIRE, LOCUSTS, DARKNESS, AND DEATH FOR HIS PLAGUES.
"IT"'"S COMMON LOGIC THAT IF NATURAL DISASTERS WERE THE CAUSE OF THE TEN EGYPTIAN PLAGUES, THEY WOULD NEITHER HAVE ORDER OR PERFECT SYMBOLISM." ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO GOD FOR THIS VERY CLEAVER LESSON.
DID YOU KNOW?
"God uses the natural to create the supernatural. "However, sometimes the natural is beyond Human understanding."SEE: REAL FAITH EXPLAINED
THIS POST IS COMING SOON"ALSO LOOK FOR "Sobek: The Egyptian God Explained" SOON"
Keywords: The Ten Egyptian Plagues, Explained, Revealed, Origin, Represent the Main Egyptian Gods, Power, Pharaoh, Moses, Yahweh, GOD, 10, False Gods, Sobek, Seth, Ra, Osiris, Isis, Horus,