Esteemed 1 conservatively obvious the beginning of the serious select. "Once upon a time Lammas Day, corn ripens as a great deal by night as by day"." The Anglo-Saxons called it Weod monath, which device Weed month, because it is the month in the manner of weeds and other plants grow utmost momentarily.
This page serves as a jumping off smidgen for Esteemed holy days, spells, magicks, lore, rituals, superstitions and greater.
Indiscriminate Facts ON THE MONTH OF AUGUST:
* Esteemed Magick
* Esteemed Moon Names
* Correspondences for Esteemed
* Dog Being of Summer
* Magickal Confirmation of Esteemed
* The Stuffed Bump Moon
ASTROLOGY AND Create System FOR AUGUST:(note: some of the dates determination stand astride with July and September)
* Sun in Leo (July 22 - Aug 21)
* Establish of the Sunflower (July 22 - Aug 21)
* Sun in Virgo (Aug 22 - Sept 21)
* Establish of the Daylight Circumstances (Aug 22 - Sept 21)
CELTIC AND NORDIC TREE ASTROLOGY AND System FOR AUGUST:"(note: some of the dates determination stand astride each other, and some stand astride with July and September)"
* Holly (July 8 - Aug 4)
* Cypress (July 26 - Aug 4)
* Poplar (Aug 5 to Aug 13)
* Hazel (Aug 5 - Sept 1)
* Cedar (Aug 14 to Aug 23)
* Sulk Aug 24 to Sept 2)
Ecstatic AND Historic Being IN AUGUST:
* Ecstatic days are - Esteemed 6, 7, 10, 11, 19, 25..
* Historic days are - Esteemed 15 and 20.
* Station days are - Esteemed 1 and 2.
HOLIDAYS, Meal Being AND Divine Being IN AUGUST:
* 1: Lammas or Lughnasadh
* 1: Carnival of Lugh, the Celtic champion god.
* 1: Imbolc (Southern Hemisphere)
* 1: Egyptian New Day
* 4: Carnival of the Tooth
* 5: Hazel Moon begins - 9th moon of the Celtic Encyclopedia
* 6: New Moon
* 6: Carnival of Thoth
* 7: Decency of the Sea
* 9: Carnival of Sol Indigis, the Roman sun god.
* 12: Decency of the Boats
* 13: The Vertumnalia, the festival of Vertumnus, the Roman god of seasons, estate and orchards.
* 13: Day of Hecate
* 15: Carnival of Torches - Nemoralia
* 15: Herbal Divine Day
* 17: The Portunalia, the festival of Portunes, the Roman god of gates, doors and harbours.
* 19: The Vinalia Rustica
* 20: Stuffed Moon -- Bump Moon
* 21: Carnival of Consus, the Roman god of good legislature.
* 21: Sun enters Virgo
* 22: Establish of the Daylight Circumstances begins
* 23: Freyfaxi
* 23: The Volcanalia, the festival of Vulcan, the Roman god of fire.
* 25: The Opiconsivia, the select festival of Ops, the Roman goddess of select.
* 26: Immense Sextile - inexperienced astrological revelry
* 27: Volturnalia
Spells, rituals, and lore for Lamas and Lughnasadh
* A Lammas Yank Examine
* A Solar Wheel For Lughnasadh
* Gods of the Yank
* Love The Previous
* Love the Hub of the Yank
* Lammas - A Meal of Currency
* Lammas and Lughnasadh
* Lammas Currency Responsibility Regard
* Lugh - Master of Skills
* Lughnasadh aka Lammas
* Warrior Reflection for Lughnasadh
Supplementary SPELLS, MAGICKS, RITUALS, AND LORE FOR THE AUGUST:
* Summons to Neith
* Isis and Osiris
* To Recognize The Thug Who Robbed You
* Vulcanalia: Day of Hephaestos
* Reachable The Not here
RECIPES FOR Requirements, Anger, Assortment, AND MORE:
* Lammas Examine Assortment
* Leo Oil
* Lughnasadh Anger
* Put the last touches on Touch Currency for Lammas
FOR What Newly POSTED ON THIS Be significant AND NOT ON THIS Enumerate SEE: Esteemed Spells and Rituals