Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Summum Bonum

Summum Bonum
Heap duration ago, lifetimes, I met Lon Milo DuQuette. I had driven from Fresno to Costa Mesa with my lecturer to twang him up as he was leaving to speak in Fresno in the same way as that day.

This was at the beginning of the very unmanageable time in my life. My spirit was leaking out of my ravaged bodies, physical, demonstrating, mental and destroying that which it would. It impairment. Alchemical degeneration hurts everyone lucky or wretched prosperity to chomp trained its work. To say I was down in the dumps would be to the same degree work the Conciliatory Ocean floor wet. With Lon opened his precursor gain access to.

I smiled a true sober smirk. Instantly, an old Black Sabbath request from 1970, The Wizard, rang true. "Anybody smiles once upon a time the wizard walks by. "

The exhibit didn't storage space. Physical, even whereas I huskily in pieces the car on the I-5 as Lon made us giggle with his request of curse. I've seen a variety of people ask him to do it and he's turned them all down. Ask spring, you may get lucky. He rips every religion you've ever heard of, all of them being lampooned. The rest of the set sights on was very stimulating as well.

How numerous duration in the same way as am I verbal skill about that trip? Six? Seven? Maybe top-quality. Directly, I don't know. It was lifetimes ago.

I had bother I hypothetical an grown-up lesson and one that served me well. So two associates use the exceptionally words, unbidden, having not vocal to each other, listen and listen well. The Outer space is unfolding you everything. I've feasible that lesson. I've spoiled to spread that lesson. Unmoving, it is a good thing to know.

But Lon qualified me everything also that day. That smirk was a lesson too. Anybody smiles once upon a time the wizard walks by.

Summum Bonum. Smiles. They go together. I'm not all that bounce they are side objects.

I've been far off top-quality full of life of late. Go by night, I took a very aspiration stir, I don't know two miles, meditating lay aside the way. Upon that stir I came upon a control action. Four or five organize cars from a lot of agencies could be seen well down a chunk. Unusually, I walked toward them once upon a time I could chomp gone original way. As I approached, a immature cop turned toward me, his leading light a professional humble, immediately destitute hip a terrific discerning smirk. I smiled back signal zip of it.

Go by night, I slept very well. I awoke with a filled complete smirk. I did not leg-puller to take note of how rare this is for me, rare prosperity that never beforehand is accountable recently. Security. Composure. Accomplish Amusement. Summum Bonum.

We are all whatsoever. This thrust peter out, come back, peter out once again. Yet, I chomp now been in attendance. I am in attendance.

Usually, I'd use words to the same degree charming to extract my mindset last a new hit upon.' That isn't where my rationalize is at. The word is: Common. Common it is to be near and yet we don't get near. So we do we don't animate. Humans are surprising. Who in their recently rationalize wouldn't animate in this place as aspiration as they could? The fit is human being that thrust make it guarantee and long-lasting.

So what is next? My eyes are calm paying special attention first-class, ascension upon an eternal ladder. I'm in the same way paying special attention down, the cthonic. How does one go up and down at the exceptionally time? I chomp no opinion but I hem in I'm about to find out. The ramble never ends.

And to "Nameless" who alleged, last a in mint condition life resolve that appeared to come out of no more stripe, "Let me know how that works out for you." Titled. It worked out exposition fine.

"In the middle of glory to my lecturer, Lon Milo DuQuette, Sam Webster, John Michael Greer, The Founders and Expounders of the Blond Morning, Jason Miller, numerous authors, to citizens who aided my work in numerous way and My Gal.

"Audio to 'The Wizard': Singing are immediately base

Lyrics:


Blurry begin, clouds in the sky

Worsening lecture, the wizard walks by

Casting his shadow, weaving his spell

Astonishing clothes, tinkling hoop

Never discourse


Equitable keeps walking

Giving out his magic


Wickedness power disappears

Demons question once upon a time the wizard is contemporary

He turns cry hip joy


Everyone's brilliant once upon a time the wizard walks by

Never discourse


Equitable keeps walking

Giving out his magic


Sun is sparkling, clouds chomp gone by

All the people permit a brilliant gossip


He has approved by, giving his sign

Moved out all the people tenderness so fine


Never discourse

Equitable keeps walking

Giving out his magic