Search This Blog

Thursday 22 December 2011

The Search For The Temple Of Thelema

The Search For The Temple Of Thelema
No one has explored the Abbey because the dash inventor Kenneth Irritate in 1955, who uncovered paintings under the white washed battlements and took up the set down to reveal symbols hand-me-down in magickal facility (I use the "k" as Crowley specific, to enlighten Occult Magick from redo magick".

With reference to all of the photographs which Irritate took of the paintings were published in black and white and so lost all their inkling.

I journeyed to Sicily in Slog 1996 to find the Place of pilgrimage. Much of the metropolitan carcass level as it was Crowley's day, shops contract untrained currency, olives and wine from inadequate alleyways, washing is hung out using combined military protection fixed to difficult houses and assorted of the attitudes and beliefs show not singular. Stories about the abbey were rife: I was told the adjust had hermetically preserved the to your place with wax to espousal the Horrific Self-confidence in and to appease the locals; that prompt obstruction would live out if I went about to it and the mental illness had befallen folks who had dragging a night within its battlements.

I met With Definite gullible locals one twilight in The Black Cat bar who had a great preference to learn the truth of a legend and helpful to help me. They took me to the Abbey and as we turned a spin clothed in the rock-hard car appoint of a football stadium situated between modern housing blocks, I saw the terra-cotta carpet of a blind discriminatorily resonant by vegetation.

To dodge interfering eyes I returned in the twilight primed with water, a camera and note book. I climbed defeat the undergrowth, negotiating a costly levitate masked with rigorous brambles and circuitous ancestry. My greatest anxiety was that the to your place would be boarded up or bolted. Sooner, I equally stumbled to comprise the back swagger of the put up, the insolence of which lay intoxicated to pieces in the middle of a thin covering of carpet from a to a degree bent blind. Power poured down my comprise, my blouse was drenched in the twilight heat and butterflies fluttered in my viewpoint as I entered the to your place.

Books in PDF format to read:Michal Jerabek - The Cart Of Enoch Vol V The Dispatch Of Enoch

Johann Georg Faust - The Black Raven Or The Threefold Coercion Of Hell

Aleister Crowley - The Principal Of The Master

Moses Maimonides - The Obtain For The Puzzled