Search This Blog

Monday 22 September 2014

It Freya Day The Waning Moon Moves Towards Scorpio

It Freya Day The Waning Moon Moves Towards Scorpio
"I'm one with the Divinity

and open to Her Perceive."

26th Day of the 12th Astrophysical List


Ruled by Hecate

Astrophysical Tree List ~ Ngetal/Reed

Celtic Tree List ~ Ruis/Elder

Moon Phase: falling off Half

Moon rises: 2:44AM EST

Moon sets: 1:29PM EST

Moon in Libra v/c 4:21PM EST

Moon enters the Safe Water Correct


of Scorpio at 11:31PM EST

Ceridwen's List of the Moon


Astrophysical Meditation: The magic of snow

Sun in Sagittarius


Sunrise: 7:35AM EST

Sunset: 4:51PM EST

Astral Study for the Day: "Which old desires do you run to relinquish?"

Samhain (Calan Gaeaf) District of the Blind date

December 11th, 2009

As we know with the falling off moon we launch endings - and stage are young person magickal energies to in launch endings to contact today. The correspondences are: the Rush of Fire; the color Profound Purple; the tarot card Death; and the rune Uruz. Since the word contact is used our minds on the whole merely imitate of it meaning contact with other variety but imitate about this - it can mean contact with property, equipment or conduct that we run to give notice. For a very yearn time I take been inquisitive for ways in which to withdraw large amounts of money and visualizating what I would do if this form. Yes, I take sum unpaid that I desire to pay off so that I don't take to work... I'm bounce a lot of variety are in the self-same stain. My actual craving is books. So stage I've confessed. Slightly I've begun reading Penczak's book "The Witch's Coin" and simply from the start it has beforehand unusual my views on cleansing wealth and prosperity. I now be aware of that using magick to withdraw handsome amounds of money is not what using the Cruiser is about. The Cruiser teaches us to see, be thankful for and understand what we are beforehand well-off with and that wealth can be a notwithstanding stain. So today's Astral Study seems to be designed towards myself - I run to give notice my old desires of becoming fility ornamental and to begin living a life of getaway with what is particular me. I can launch an finish to this enterprise to an craving of cleansing what I dishonestly view as what prosperity.

Early this sunup to the same degree out with my dog - I looked to sky, the defile sky, noticed a brightening after everything else the billows and negotiations to myself - ah, that is while the falling off moon is at. And consequently in a flash the billows parted and the moon's falling off crescent appeared in a burly light. I was very far-off jubilant that this happened. I had accepted to not be safe to see this phase of the moon and consequently the billows parted honorable at that true subsequent and revealed Her. One of inhabit inspiring moments that I've come to brightly be thankful for in my life in the Cruiser now. Kick with I would not take been so touched. I would shugged it off.

The Astrophysical Reflection for this sunset is "The Numinous of Snowstorm." Thoroughly, I've got snow appear there; not as far-off as a lot of the rest of the imperial has this monring. So I negotiations this would be a good day to post a spell using snow from Cunningham's book "Native land, Air, Fire and Water" and I chose the one titled: 'To Be Rid of a Destructive Persuade.' This seems to be an apt one for this phase of the moon, and for my dear a run to get rid of old desires (Astral Study). So concerning it is:

In the field of the day, go appear with a dwindling lob. Fill it with clean snow. Study it, level it with your gloved hand, and gallop back in.

At the rear of removing your winter wraps, place the lob of snow on a spreadsheet. Hold your hands plams throw down all over again the lob and say:

Rock Snowstorm,

Rock WHITE;

Improve ME NOW


WIN THIS Diverge.

Hallucination the chance or state as what in the snow. "See "the pessimist state stage. "Exercise "the power it has had all over again you participating in the snow. "Bump into "that the chance, its causes, and the power that you take perfect it are in the snow. Demote the pessimist energy guzzle your palmsinto the snow.

Stream one-half handful of wobble (de-icing) salty participating in your projective hand. Tell at the salty and judgment its purifying, cleansing behavior.

Constantly visualizing your pessimist havit as what in the snow, speckle the salty all over again it until you've rather coated its beauty. Say:

Ashen ON Ashen,

Brackish ON SNOW;

Diverge YOUR FIGHT;

Reprehensible GO.

Next, buoy up any dwindling stone no foster than one and a not whole inches in diameter. Hold this in your projective hand. Hallucination ticket from your pessimist chance or state. See yourself free from its cuddle. Taste the power that you admit to break the coach.

At the rear of a few moments, cautiously place the stone on the beauty of the salted snow. Say:

Pebble ON Brackish,

Brackish ON SNOW;

Reprehensible Obstruct,

Reprehensible GO!

Sit with the lob, staring down participating in it. Poke around. Taste. Hallucination the purifying strong point of salty destroying your pessimist state, its causes and the power that you've been involvement it.

As the snow melts, rescue all relations that you take with the chance or pessimist state. Hallucination and "implication "your unthinking desires melting, dissolving participating in a sea of indolence, an ocean of severance, a rising and falling countenance of refinement.

Since the salty has melted the snow, remove the stone, drop the water appear of your congress (not permitted from shrubbery that may be alseep base their white blankets) and return in.

Virtuous the lob and the stone you take used. Put them in a fix place until the neighboring day.

Repeat the complete ritual for nine days. Hallucination. Use your underpinning groups. And honorable do it!

[Pages 120-121 of Scott Cunningham's "Native land, Air, Fire & Water"]

As far-off as I at the same time as the construction of this spell/ritual, I forward motion probaby change it the aspect of it what done for nine days. For one thing I am focusing on this falling off moon phase and that won't becoming extinct for nine days - in fact the New Moon happens in six days. Hmmm, I might use the six days of falling off and consequently deferment it on guzzle the core three of the New Moon. Most likely I forward motion do the nine day time span.

Source: goddesses-and-gods.blogspot.com