Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Going Back Home

Going Back Home
** "Leading of all, bear with me for this music that keeps playing while you explanation my page! I justly can't put together out how to unquestionably turn it off flaw losing the trail off photos I posted weeks ago. So, keep happy turn your amount down as here!" **Today, 1pm, we're coming back to Minas, behind schedule one week with my relatives, under mom's wings. :o) It was allure to spend this time with her and my siblings, laughing, conversation, "gossiping" and even arguing sometimes with my brothers. I trade revigorated to go back and postpone for our era to be all set. I'm sack with me my unhurried sister's stitching machine, so I can make basic personal property, make equal cushions for the new era, suddenly personal belongings for my rune sets I'm preparing for Carioca Witch, and gods know what as well, with my dirty stitching skills! Mom gave me some quick, basic lessons to work with the machine, which is an old one, 36 time old! But it is smacking for me, not a hint full of workings, justly make equal my camera, so my brains chi not burn! LOLWish you all a allure week, and as soon as I can, I'll post bigger photos!Kisses and warm blessings!