Search This Blog

Friday 6 June 2014

Beltane Cake Ritual

Beltane Cake Ritual
This is a Scottish Beltane routine. A knotty cake ended with oats or barley, milk and generate is boring in a section idea. The group stands in a circle inside layer the Bel fire. As they refurbishment the cake each breaks off a supervise or section and throws it high-class their clasp saying "This I hand over to thee"(launch an elemental spirit of conservation or ruin). Hold on to my "

An saying from the old days is "This I hand over to thee O Fox Hold on to my chickens." Currently one push say, "This I hand over to you carefulness. Hold on to my rise up description."

HERE'S A Order FOR THE CAKE:


In the role of Beltane is a souk of Belenus, a Sun God, and a celebration of the money of love, I use cinnamon, red and cloves.

Cinnamon is associate with the Sun and has want been hand-me-down in love spells. Cloves are any participating in in love spells. Ginger is associate with the Moon and has been hand-me-down to win the consideration of women. In this manner as the Holy being and God come together at Beltane, so the Sun and Moon are united in the cake.

HERE'S THE HOW TO:


Lukewarm oven to 350 degrees. In a 9" section skillet heat up 1/2 cup lay out. Mix in a hole 2/3 cup oats, 1 cup flour, 1 tbs. toddler, 1/2 tsp. red, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. cloves, 1/2 tsp. salty and 1/2 tsp. boiling powder. Rouse 2/3 cup molasses voguish the lay out and add to the flour mosaic alternately with 2/3 cup milk. Do not high-class mix.

Put up for answer 35 proceedings until it pulls in reserve from the edge of the pan.

Support at: Spells-Witcraft