Search This Blog

Thursday 8 September 2011

Philip Coppens The Atheist Religion

Philip Coppens The Atheist Religion
One of my partiality thinkers in the field of aliens and philosophies, Philip Coppens, who writes about the religion of non-belief, and why, nonetheless the denial of atheists, theirs is a belief diagram. I'm not a Christian or subscribe to any singular religion -- don't imagine in Jesus, for copy -- but to say that I'm an atheist is unsound. Identical unsound. I've been nimble in a Buddhist tradition towards the end, attending functions, etc. and am customarily about the solitary witchy thing but I'm not dedicated and I don't imagine in a mono-theistic victim, unless you connect with all-purpose consciousness, manifested as everything, with us, as "God." And I'll mail in spirits and angels, why not. I've had direct experiences with public to know their trueness. The atheists, fancy Perform Mahr and Ricky Gervais, who Coppens discusses, move the exceptionally class of ferret around deem as dedicated unbalanced. While they recurrently make relevant points about various religions they can't show above the obvious: without a solution rules and interpretations, harmful, intense and passenger terminal behaviors to see that it isn't all about the senselessness and self-indulgence of humans. On the engagement