1. We are clear about our goals and how we intend to achieve them.
2. We know and respect each other well enough to feel very comfortable and attuned working together.
3. Our magick is ethical, designed for our growth and fulfillment and the benefit of those who request help, and never used to harm others.
4. We share the responsibilities of making the group work; every individual's
contribution is important.
5. We see each other socially outside the group, and support each other through difficulties.
6. We enjoy. There is fun and laughter at our meetings.
7. We work at Learning magick. We dig deep, compare different sources, try new techniques, ask pointed questions, do it until we get it right.
8. We keep ourselves healthy and fit in order to more readily channel power and receive insight.
9. We keep our Ritual Area and tools orderly and clean.
10. We constantly seek Knowledge From many sources -- people, books, workshops, other paths...
11. We do not make a virtue of authority and obedience, but treat each other as respected equals (regardless of the formal structure of the coven).
We raise genuine power and channel it; our rituals are not tame readings or rote gestures, but filled with energy, vitality, will and purpose.
Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):Don Webb - Uncle Setnakt Sez Perform A Ritual Toasting
Anonymous - Starting A New Coven Looking At Yourself
Louise Huebner - Witchcraft For All