Search This Blog

Friday 1 August 2014

Source

Source
I offer you peace.

I offer you love.

I offer you friendship.

I see your beauty.

I hear your need.

I feel your feelings.

My wisdom flows from the Highest Source.

I salute that Source in you.

Let us work together for unity and love.

- Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi

Gratitude is an attitude that

hooks us up to our source of supply.

And the more grateful you are,

the closer you become to your maker,

to the architect of the universe,

to the spiritual core of your being.

- Bob Proctor

I invite you to become my personal friend on Facebook and Google Plus.

Further reading: Feel Your Connection With the Infinite - a Meditation

Many Paths to Joy and Service

Miracles Need Both God and You

Source Quotes

Spiritual Sayings

Inspirational Sayings

Unconditional Love

Patience Quotes

Strength Sayings

Copyright (c) by Jonathan Lockwood Huie.
First published on my Daily Inspirational Quotes blog. Also see Inspirational Quotes.