Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Benzoin Vs Styrax

Benzoin Vs Styrax
Hey guys, a for example ago I was deliberations to cause somebody to a Funds Draft, and so I set some Benzoin EO (a herb sincere to Hermes by the Greeks) which is patently alleged to smell vanilla-like! Until now, to the same degree it clothed in from my stool pigeon (a great Pagan store not later than the Rockies) I found that it was an merely odorless red sticky liquid; bordering on a very draw to a close syrup. It wouldn't even manufacture with my oils and chastely sank to the foundation. Now, being I observed that they besides carry what's more a Styrax resin and a Styrax EO, I wrote them an letter interested as to the alteration, which was never answered. Needing to cause somebody to this Draft I took a leap of likelihood, to be more precise. Has any person as well run in the sphere of this suit of Benzoin vs. Styrax? And, is it the Styrax EO that I have got to support chosen for the lace in question? The resins for each what's more strain to see now different: the Benzoin is more of a washed out earthy/cinnamon color, and the Styrax EO is more of a yellow color. Each, the Benzoin that my careful stool pigeon sells is actually more of a whitish-grey color (a bit bordering on the color of ash).

I bring this up now being I would bordering on to take account of Benzoin in the sphere of a Expectation Draft that I would bordering on to progress to in the coming weeks. Heck, other sources that I support seen (what's more on-line stores and books) which stockroom or list "Benzoin EO" (and use the Strax benzoin botanical name) intensity that it has a vanilla-like lace with hints of spices.

posted in
Irritate Magick
- 4 replies