Search This Blog

Monday 29 July 2013

The Hoodoo Truth The 7 African Powers

The Hoodoo Truth The 7 African Powers
What I lid started my control wearing hoodoo/rootwork/conjure ended 15 natural life ago, I came tangentially information claiming that the 7 African Powers were part of the tradition. So as a pure work hard I unbiased proven it as when true. Now that I'm whopping, wiser, and embrace full-fledged connections with actual real-life old-school man I've had the fate to oversight the bits and pieces I proven as when true. The Seven African Powers is one of the bits and pieces I began to oversight. I've yet to be in session an actual old-school work hard who has told me that the 7 African Powers were cast-off in hoodoo. For the utmost part, old-school man seemed to embrace never heard of them or prayer they are Santeria and not hoodoo/rootwork/conjure. My well-known proposal is that the 7 African Powers were introduced by the marketers who are encouraged by noble. I'll jerk it at that.