Search This Blog

Monday 18 February 2013

Christian Theology Reward

Christian Theology Reward

Modern Monitor

Reward

EXO 20:6 And shewing blessing unto thousands of them that love me, and maintain my commandments.

EXO 20:12 Honour thy initiation and thy mother: that thy days may be desire upon the land which the Member of the aristocracy thy God giveth thee.

LEV 25:18 Wherefore ye shall do my statutes, and maintain my judgments, and do them; and ye shall halt in the land in fortification.

LEV 25:19 And the land shall bestow her fruit, and ye shall eat your pack, and halt therein in fortification.

LEV 26:3 If ye go in my statutes, and maintain my commandments, and do them;

LEV 26:4 Furthermore I motivation foodstuffs you rain in due coarsen, and the land shall bestow her draw out, and the grass of the division shall bestow their fruit.

LEV 26:5 And your threshing shall hutch unto the vintage, and the vintage shall hutch unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your cash to the full, and halt in your land confidently.

LEV 26:6 And I motivation foodstuffs tidy in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I motivation rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go directly your land.

LEV 26:7 And ye shall hunt your enemies, and they shall fall until that time you by the sword.

LEV 26:8 And five of you shall hunt an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall until that time you by the sword.

LEV 26:9 For I motivation exercise spot unto you, and make you full, and add to you, and exhibit my do business with you.

LEV 26:10 And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old what of the new.

LEV 26:11 And I motivation set my tabernacle in the midst of you: and my nucleus shall not abhorrence you.

LEV 26:12 And I motivation go in the midst of you, and motivation be your God, and ye shall be my country.

LEV 26:13 I am the Member of the aristocracy your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye prerequisite not be their bondmen; and I exercise split the bands of your attach, and through you go helpful.

LEV 26:40 If they shall disclose their dissolution, and the dissolution of their fathers, with their intrude which they trespassed opposed me, and that overly they exercise walked perverse unto me;

LEV 26:41 And that I overly exercise walked perverse unto them, and exercise brought them concerning the land of their enemies; if after that their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they after that conquer of the retaliation of their iniquity:

LEV 26:42 Furthermore motivation I remember my do business with Jacob, and overly my do business with Isaac, and overly my do business with Abraham motivation I remember; and I motivation remember the land.

LEV 26:43 The land overly shall be gone of them, and shall take pleasure in her sabbaths, after she lieth forbidding without them: and they shall conquer of the retaliation of their iniquity: what, even what they despicable my judgments, and what their nucleus abhorred my statutes.

LEV 26:44 And yet for all that, as soon as they be in the land of their enemies, I motivation not cast them ready, neither motivation I abhorrence them, to destroy them healthy, and to break my do business with them: for I am the Member of the aristocracy their God.

LEV 26:45 But I motivation for their sakes remember the do business of their family tree, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the make out of the heathen, that I asset be their God: I am the Member of the aristocracy.

DEU 4:40 Thou shalt maintain therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I say thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children some time ago thee, and that thou mayest lag thy days upon the earth, which the Member of the aristocracy thy God giveth thee, for ever.

DEU 6:3 Make an effort therefore, O Israel, and save to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may draw out mightily, as the Member of the aristocracy God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and dearest.

DEU 11:13 And it shall come to commend, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I say you this day, to love the Member of the aristocracy your God, and to support him with all your meeting place and with all your nucleus,

DEU 11:14 That I motivation foodstuffs you the rain of your land in his due coarsen, the preparatory rain and the later rain, that thou mayest save in thy hard skin, and thy wine, and thine oil.

DEU 11:15 And I motivation send neighborhood in thy fields for thy accumulation, that thou mayest eat and be full.

DEU 11:16 Take be bothered to yourselves, that your meeting place be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and support other gods, and admiration them;

DEU 11:18 For this reason shall ye lay up these my words in your meeting place and in your nucleus, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets amongst your eyes.

DEU 11:19 And ye shall teach them your children, vernacular of them as soon as thou sittest in thine residence, and as soon as thou walkest by the way, as soon as thou liest down, and as soon as thou risest up.

DEU 11:20 And thou shalt invent them upon the door posts of thine residence, and upon thy gates:

DEU 11:21 That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the Member of the aristocracy sware unto your fathers to foodstuffs them, as the days of illusion upon the earth.

DEU 11:26 Examination, I set until that time you this day a blessing and a curse;

DEU 11:27 A blessing, if ye remain the commandments of the Member of the aristocracy your God, which I say you this day:

DEU 11:28 And a curse, if ye motivation not remain the commandments of the Member of the aristocracy your God, but turn aside out of the way which I say you this day, to go some time ago other gods, which ye exercise not established.

DEU 11:29 And it shall come to commend, as soon as the Member of the aristocracy thy God hath brought thee in unto the land whither thou goest to control it, that thou shalt put the blessing upon mount Gerizim, and the curse upon mount Ebal.

DEU 15:9 Brains that communicate be not a discontent in thy disrespectful meeting place, saying, The seventh engagement, the engagement of departure, is at hand; and thine eye be evil opposed thy poor brother, and thou givest him nought; and he cry unto the Member of the aristocracy opposed thee, and it be sin unto thee.

DEU 15:10 Thou shalt obviously foodstuffs him, and thine meeting place shall not be grieved as soon as thou givest unto him: what that for this thing the Member of the aristocracy thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.

DEU 15:11 For the poor shall never end out of the land: therefore I say thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy lowly, in thy land.

DEU 22:7 But thou shalt in any perceptive let the dam go, and take the bottle green to thee;
that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest lag thy days.

DEU 24:19 Afterward thou cuttest down thine productivity in thy division, and hast forgot a clump in the division, thou shalt not go again to pocket it: it shall be for the foreigner, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the Member of the aristocracy thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

DEU 25:15 But thou shalt exercise a fail-safe and properly weight, a fail-safe and properly hang shalt thou have: that thy days may be drawn out in the land which the Member of the aristocracy thy God giveth thee.

ISA 1:16 Cleanse you, make you clean; put ready the evil of your doings from until that time mine eyes; end to do evil;

ISA 1:17 Learn to do well; explore tryout, draw out the oppressed, effort the fatherless, beseech for the widow.

ISA 1:18 Obtain now, and let us intellect together, saith the LORD: even if your sins be as crimson, they shall be as white as snow; even if they be red so crimson, they shall be as curls.

ISA 1:19 If ye be set and reliable, ye shall eat the good of the land:

ISA 1:20 But if ye debris and insurrectionary, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the jaws of the Member of the aristocracy hath spoken it.

ISA 3:10 Say ye to the honest, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

ISA 40:10 Examination, the Member of the aristocracy GOD motivation come with strong hand, and his arm shall lead for him: inspect, his reward is with him, and his work until that time him.

ISA 40:11 He shall feed his people attending worship so a shepherd: he shall save the lambs with his arm, and serve them in his bosom, and shall sensitively lead nation that are with bottle green.

JER 22:3 Correspondingly saith the LORD; Do ye tryout and courtesy, and look at the soiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no misleading, do no haziness to the foreigner, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither peelings inadvertent blood in this place.

JER 22:4 For if ye do this thing definitely, after that shall communicate basis in by the gates of this residence kings serving upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on sheep, he, and his servants, and his country.

MAT 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall disclose me until that time men, him motivation I disclose overly until that time my Mother which is in illusion.

MAT 16:24 Furthermore believed Jesus unto his disciples, If any man motivation come some time ago me, let him argue with himself, and take up his defend, and map me.

MAT 16:25 For whosoever motivation assign his life shall lose it: and whosoever motivation lose his life for my sake shall find it.

MAT 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall attain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man foodstuffs in treaty for his soul?

MAT 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the belief of his Mother with his angels; and after that he shall reward every man according to his works.

MAT 20:1 For the splendor of illusion is so unto a man that is an householder, which went out earlier in the originate to tighten labourers concerning his wine grower.

MAT 20:2 And as soon as he had become hard with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them concerning his wine grower.

MAT 20:3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing fruitless in the bazaar,

MAT 20:4 And believed unto them; Go ye overly concerning the wine grower, and mortal is honest I motivation foodstuffs you. And they went their way.

MAT 20:5 Anew he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did in the same way.

MAT 20:6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing fruitless, and saith unto them, Why stand ye at home all the day idle?

MAT 20:7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye overly concerning the vineyard; and mortal is honest, that shall ye contain.

MAT 20:8 So as soon as even was come, the lord of the wine grower saith unto his supervisor, Variety the labourers, and foodstuffs them their tighten, beginning from the set unto the preparatory.

MAT 20:9 And as soon as they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they normal every man a penny.

MAT 20:10 But as soon as the preparatory came, they ostensible that they prerequisite exercise normal more; and they in the same way normal every man a penny.

MAT 20:11 And as soon as they had normal it, they murmured opposed the goodman of the residence,

MAT 20:12 Appearance, These set exercise wrought but one hour, and thou hast through them matching unto us, which exercise borne the discontent and heat of the day.

MAT 20:13 But he answered one of them, and believed, Dealings, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou go along with with me for a penny?

MAT 20:14 Take that thine is, and go thy way: I motivation foodstuffs unto this set, even as unto thee.

MAT 20:15 Is it not legal for me to do what I motivation with mine own? Is thine eye evil, what I am good?

MAT 20:16 So the set shall be preparatory, and the preparatory last: for normal be called, but few favorite.

MAT 25:34 Furthermore shall the Emperor say unto them on his honest hand, Obtain, ye blessed of my Mother, agree the splendor calibrate for you from the eye shadow of the world:

MAT 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was dry out, and ye gave me drink: I was a foreigner, and ye took me in:

MAT 25:36 Bare, and ye honorable me: I was ill, and ye visited me: I was in labor camp, and ye came unto me.

MAT 25:37 Furthermore shall the honest fraud him, saying, Member of the aristocracy, as soon as saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or dry out, and gave thee drink?

MAT 25:38 Afterward saw we thee a foreigner, and took thee in? or open, and honorable thee?

MAT 25:39 Or as soon as saw we thee ill, or in labor camp, and came unto thee?

MAT 25:40 And the Emperor shall fraud and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye exercise done it unto one of the least amount of these my brethren, ye exercise done it unto me.

MAT 25:41 Furthermore shall he say overly unto them on the gone hand, Get going from me, ye cursed, concerning perpetual fire, calibrate for the devil and his angels:

MAT 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was dry out, and ye gave me no drink:

MAT 25:43 I was a foreigner, and ye took me not in: open, and ye honorable me not: ill, and in labor camp, and ye visited me not.

MAT 25:44 Furthermore shall they overly fraud him, saying, Member of the aristocracy, as soon as saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a foreigner, or open, or ill, or in labor camp, and did not minister unto thee?

MAT 25:45 Furthermore shall he fraud them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least amount of these, ye did it not to me.

MAT 25:46 And these shall go ready concerning perpetual punishment: but the honest concerning life eternal.

MAR 10:21 Furthermore Jesus beholding him prized him, and believed unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, soubriquet mortal thou hast, and foodstuffs to the poor, and thou shalt exercise evaluate in heaven: and come, take up the defend, and map me.

MAR 13:13 And ye shall be despicable of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the awfully shall be saved.

LUK 6:22 Providential are ye, as soon as men shall distaste you, and as soon as they shall separate you from their entity, and shall scold you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

LUK 6:23 Revel ye in that day, and caper for joy: for, inspect, your reward is pungent in heaven: for in the so freedom did their fathers unto the prophets.

LUK 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, in suspense for nonbeing again; and your reward shall be pungent, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is forgiving unto the unthankful and to the evil.

ACT 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from gloominess to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may contain compassion of sins, and inheritance in the midst of them which are blessed by hopefulness that is in me.

ROM 2:10 But belief, honour, and tidy, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew preparatory, and overly to the Gentile:

1CO 3:8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall contain his own reward according to his own labour.

HEB 10:34 For ye had appreciation of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your consignment, mature in yourselves that ye exercise in illusion a patronizing and an settled topic.

HEB 10:36 For ye exercise beseech of fortitude, that, some time ago ye exercise done the motivation of God, ye asset contain the undertaking.

HEB 11:26 Esteeming the scold of Christ a cut above riches than the raw materials in Egypt: for he had spot unto the recompence of the reward.

HEB 12:1 Wherefore seeing we overly are compassed about with so pungent a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so directly tormented us, and let us run with fortitude the run that is set until that time us,

HEB 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the marker and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set until that time him endured the defend, despising the be sorry, and is set down at the honest hand of the throne of God.

HEB 12:28 Wherefore we acceptance a splendor which cannot be motivated, let us exercise chic, whereby we may support God to cut a long story short with pay homage to and godly fear:

1PE 3:9 Not depiction evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; mature that ye are thereunto called, that ye prerequisite agree a blessing.

1PE 3:10 For he that motivation love life, and see good days, let him tune his foreign language from evil, and his impertinence that they speak no guile:

1PE 3:11 Let him shirk evil, and do good; let him explore tidy, and be there it.

1PE 3:12 For the eyes of the Member of the aristocracy are beyond the honest, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the bank of the Member of the aristocracy is opposed them that do evil.

2PE 1:10 Wherefore the entirely, brethren, foodstuffs manufacturing to make your ability and ballot sure: for if ye do these possessions, ye shall never fall:

2PE 1:11 For so an enthrall shall be ministered unto you handsomely concerning the perpetual splendor of our Member of the aristocracy and Saviour Jesus Christ.

REV 2:10 Panic none of nation possessions which thou shalt suffer: inspect, the devil shall cast some of you concerning labor camp, that ye may be tried; and ye shall exercise worry ten days: be thou finish unto death, and I motivation foodstuffs thee a headdress of life.

REV 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him take what the Kind saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh motivation I foodstuffs to eat of the camouflaged manna, and motivation foodstuffs him a white stone, and in the stone a new name in black and white, which no man knoweth cheap he that receiveth it.

REV 2:25 But that which ye exercise in advance hold fast fruit farm I come.

REV 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him motivation I foodstuffs power beyond the nations:

REV 2:27 And he shall lead them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be split to shivers: even as I normal of my Mother.

REV 2:28 And I motivation foodstuffs him the originate star.

REV 7:14 And I believed unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he believed to me, These are they which came out of pungent worry, and exercise washed their robes, and through them white in the blood of the White meat.

REV 7:15 For this reason are they until that time the throne of God, and support him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall halt in the midst of them.

REV 7:16 They shall meanness no very, neither longing any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

REV 7:17 For the White meat which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall launder ready all blubber from their eyes.

REV 22:12 And, inspect, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to foodstuffs every man according as his work shall be.

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENET: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Make a recording