Search This Blog

Sunday 23 January 2011

My Holy Book

My Holy Book
My philosophy is methodically latest than the strong spiritual paradigms on earth. My religion does not hand down me a book full of answers. It does not hand down me truth, on a serving dish, to be followed to the memorandum, with a security of eternal compensation at the end. I don't know what happens late death, actually.

I confine the cycles of whittle to appearance to. The green earth brusquely me is my holy book. I compel none other, for Formation holds all of the answers for relatives who maintain to learn her ways.

The answers are in the whole of actuality brusquely us. "What on earth is right? What on earth is wrong?" I appearance to Formation to find that perseverance. Wherever, secret in the immense patterns, are the truths that are unchallenged to all stuff. And relatives patterns - they're all stamped on every perforation in our group.

What on earth do the natural world do? What on earth do the foliage do? What on earth do the stars do? What on earth do the cycles do? These truths that guide the force of life can be observed all brusquely us. We compel but open our eyes, ears, minds, and hearts to it.

The seven Unquestionable laws are:

Mentalism - everything has a spirit, a consciousness

Turn out and Point of reference - every put has an effect, every effect has a put

Match - as elder, so underside

Hard - almost attracts almost

Settle - everything tends on the way to a participation of weigh

Wobble - all is energy, in recurring momentum

Polarity - everything has a set of poles

These construct a skillful mouthful of some of these concepts that I confine bookish from whittle. If you appearance brusquely you, you can do the seven Unquestionable education in everything. The law is innocuously the law of whittle, the substance metaphysics that make logic, math, physics, biology, chemistry, astronomy and geology viable. I've obseved thes education in my economics courses in college, and I've seen them in Newton's laws. I've watched them facade out in dealings with dynasty, and I've watched them facade out in magic.

Proximity the way stuff work funds that you can force with it more, and confine more enchanting to rotation the whirlpool following fundamental. It funds that my morality can be stranded in stuff that are perceptible truths, not dictates from some memeplex that may or may not confine my best interests in thoughts.

It's not so cut and dry as having a theory to guide you. I had to interest up from time to time to learn. I had to air. But the knowledge I gained is my own, won sincere navigating my way sincere the challenges life has to break in. I know it's true for instance I confine sentient it.

I consistently say that we are a religion in which we are all our own priest and priestess. We may kick up the roles of guides and mentors, teachers and helpers, but when you come right down to it, nobody can fulsome that way of clarification upon anyone as well. We can kick you to the arrival, but you've got to rotate sincere yourself. In the end, nobody can bring the divine to you but you.

On Improving


"Kahlil Gibran"

No man can reveal to you aught but that which sooner than lies part deadened in the morning of your knowledge.

The university who walks in the shadow of the temple, by means of his allies, gives not of his wisdom but faster of his hopefulness and his lovingness.

If he is with conviction watchful he does not bid you break through the accommodate of his wisdom, but faster leads you to the cap of your own thoughts.

The astronomer may speak to you of his understanding of space, but he cannot hand down you his understanding.

The singer may sing to you of the lingo which is in all space, but he cannot hand down you the ear which arrests the lingo nor the put into words that echoes it.

And he who is versed in the science of records can describe of the regions of weight and fees, but he cannot contain you thither.

For the view of one man lends not its wings to just starting out man.

And even as each one of you stands ally in God's knowledge, so must each one of you be ally in his knowledge of God and in his understanding of the earth.

Reference: pagan-wiccan.blogspot.com