Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 January 2014

God In The Eyes Of Dr Madhavan Nair Isro

God In The Eyes Of Dr Madhavan Nair Isro

The best way to know God is to love humane

By G. Madhavan Nair

(From "God and I" funnel in Deccan Let know, June 18, 2008)

My from way back was dragging in a similarity perspective. Instinctive and brought up in a traditional Hindu family, I learnt to store humane and regard in God.

God to me is the definitive Truth and a Super Support. Piety is hound for the definitive Truth.

The conundrum of "How" and "Why" of any natural speculate entirely commonly leads to an tie and makes me regard that acquaint with is some power, which is higher than us.

Exaltation of humane and its founder has been the source of maximum of the religions. I hangout all seats of worship whether it is a temple, mosque, church or gurudwara. It gives me a have a high opinion of of harmony and energy to go on my endeavors.

I love humane. I make use of the sun sunlight, the pleasing twist and turn, the handsome plants, the twittering fowl, the high mountains, the incalculable oceans, the glittering rivers...

They all teach me lessons of life.Humans make out the beauty of humane, value its bountiful income and are fascinated with the push of natural resentment.

I without fail think that the best way to know God is to love humane and all beings in it.

I regard that I contain been sent to this handsome world to secure out a pre-determined working group and my actions are twisted to hand round such household tasks.

I pace helpful and steady hard work to make the goals as I regard that time and instance never store for a person. Take effect the spot on thing at the spot on time modestly can lead to coup d'?tat. At all may be one's actions and intentions, the domino effect sometimes radical logic. One tends to suggest it luck or bad luck, hence, leading to the belief that a push higher than us decides the course of happenings of the window.

I regard in put-on substance spot on and caring for household, hence causal to others' event.

This may lead to agreeable the requests of God. Dollop household, alleviating their sufferings and making them positive gives me the video level of pride.

May God bless one and all, making the world a self-important place to alive in composure and union.

"- Dr G. Madhavan Nair is the chairman of Indian Slip Groundwork Organisation"

"