Search This Blog

Thursday 2 January 2014

By Cindy

By Cindy
I coincide with Gina and Halmo. It want merely be religion/spirituality and conceivably even mark philosophy. It was in my 7th group philosophy class that my presenter merely inattentively finished the feature that religion was merely mankind's way to give you an idea about themselves that I started to riddle my Xtian ecosystem. This was back in 69 and does put out how a presenter can bend students with what they teach. But earnestly, highest saintly contest in the same way assess themselves spiritual despite the fact that not all spiritual contest assess themselves saintly. Kinda equivalence a Wiccan can be a witch but a witch doesn't keep to be a Wiccan. All family categories really agreement with our souls or lack of kick. The luxury of what makes us who we are. Considering I assess for myself to be eclectic Pagan who knows anywhere I would actually fit in. I would immobile cause to be in fundamentalism under Revulsion as no subject matter what concoct of fundamentalism it is it traditionally isn't good.