Search This Blog

Monday 1 November 2010

Four Elements Invocations

Four Elements Invocations Cover
The old Gods are walking tonight-
I feel the wind of their passing,
I feel the ripples of their crossing,
I feel the tremors of their tread,
In the fire's heart I see them dance.

Mother Goddess,
Father God-
Caress me with your Airs,
Cleanse me with your Waters,
Nourish me with your Earth,
Forge me with your Fire.

Your child I am-
to You I aspire.
Be welcome here, guard and hallow
this, my sacred space.


Free e-books (can be downloaded):

Aleister Crowley - The Supreme Ritual The Invocation Of Horus
Aleister Crowley - Invocation
John Dee - Tabula Bonorum Angelorum Invocationes

Tags: satanic pagan  your clean witchcraft  witch lessons witchcraft  techniques rituals magical  emerging indo  histoire french  does mean  manningtree chelmsford 1645  superstitious record  practical notes  kelley great table  picatrix wise planetary  hermetic symbols  letters aleister crowley  beowulf hero anglo