Search This Blog

Monday 28 December 2009

Your Voice Matters The Community Speaks

Your Voice Matters The Community Speaks Image
Hi Guys,

meet ANGIE, one of the most active members of our ASTRAL PROJECTION FACEBOOK COMMUNITY.

Angie is awesome and we appreciate her help a lot!

She not only comments under our updates but goes far beyond that by contributing to the community growth through giving insightful advice and interacting with other community members. We found it absolutely amazing

Did you now that YOU CAN DO IT too!?!?

The smallest piece of advice, smallest piece of sharing and smallest piece of caring- it all matters to us and others!

Therefore, we are starting a new campaign where we decided to give YOU a voice, a chance to share your thoughts, and reach out to Astral Projection Tribe through our blog

Check out the first post by Angie, who at the age of 10 overcame the grief of death Mind-blowing! Yet, quite personal

But there lies the beauty of Community! You share, and NEVER, EVER WALK ALONE

HE WAS LITERALLY THERE ONE MINUTE AND GONE THE NEXT


By Angie

Hi, my name's Angie and I'm sharing my first ever Astral Projection to the best of my recollection. I had two experiences within a short period of time which I believe were both connected. When I was about 7 years old, I had a very vivid dream in which I witnessed my father falling to his death. He was clinging on to the edge of something and I was screaming, feeling helpless at not being able to help him, I saw the look of terror on his face as he realised he could no longer hold on and as he let go, I woke up from my sleep in a state of shock, unable to speak for a little while.

About a year later, my grandfather (my fathers father) came over from Cyprus for a two week holiday. I didn't know him very well but for some reason, I was in awe of him, to the little girl that I was, he seemed to be larger than life, almost god-like. A few days into his visit, my grandfather lit a cigarette to smoke after dinner. A minute or two passed and my younger brother noticed that my grandfather wasn't moving so drew this to my fathers attention. In an instant, it was as if time slowed down and sped up all at once. Long story short, my grandfather had passed away from a massive heart attack, no warning, no time to react much less say goodbye - he was literally there one minute and gone the next. I knew on some level that my grandfather was gone even though I had no real understanding of death at such a young age, it was the first time I'd been faced with it, and this triggered the fear of losing my own father the way he had just lost his.

Days after the event, whilst asleep, I became aware of my eyes opening. I focused my gaze and saw my body laying on the bed with my eyes still closed. Feeling confused, I sensed my range of focus widen to the point where I could also see an almost transparent version of myself floating about an inch from the ceiling. I was calm even though I couldn't understand why I was effectively seeing two of me, yet I knew that I wasn't dreaming. I floated this way, directly above my body, for a few minutes, and it wasn't until I heard my mother calling me down for breakfast that I dropped into myself, as if I'd been held where I was by a magnetic force which had just released its hold on me.

I don't remember much of how I felt after this happened, all I know is it had a profound effect on me, I already had a perception of life that did not match that of my family and friends, everything had a surreal quality to it and I had such a strong sense of there being so much more to my reality than what I could see. I believe my first Asral Projection set me on a journey as the years passed to gain as much knowledge as possible with regards to this, and I also believe that my grandfather was somehow letting me know that his death was not as final as it appeared, that although his physical form had been laid to rest, he continued to exist elsewhere. I'll be 42 years old soon, over 30 years later and I still recall what I've just written as if it were yesterday - I didn't know what I'd experience was an Astral Projection for the longest time after but when I did, I was so relieved to find that not only did I believe it to be real, it WAS real because so many others had experienced the same!

Books in PDF format to read:

New Wiccan Church - Electric Garters Of California
Hermes Trismegistus - Book Xi Of The Common Mind To Tat
Mcgiolla Cathain - Secret Magic Spells Of The Romany Gypsies


Tags: high magic spells  free magic spells for love  free online magic spells  candle sets  wiccan magic spells  is voodoo black magic  black magic chants  making love potions