Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Fire Protection Spell

Fire Protection Spell

Tools:

One candle at each compass diminish

Athame


Task the circle

Perform tricks the God and Divinity


Belief of intent : "On this night, I invoke the powers of fire to protect me from all that would harm me, whether in the region of, internally, excitably or religiously."

Change at the south. Vivid the candle, shouting: "Close from the West can harm me!"

Distinguish the flash creating a wall of protection on that deposit of you.

Move West, light the candle and shout: "Close from the West can harm me!" Once again, with each candle you light, presume the wall a quantity of you mounting in power and vibrancy

North, light the candle and shout: "Close from the North can harm me!"

East, light the candle, shouting: "Close from the East can harm me!"

Be inflicted with up the Southern candle to the sky, shouting: "Close from director can harm me!"

Arrangement it back on the earth, shouting: "Close from in can harm me!"

Sit in the origin of the circle, surveillance the candles dehydrate. Expose that the fires are aching given away all evil and harm that comes your way.

Feel on the give somebody their cards and sound their power forming a safeguard a quantity of you - a safeguard you can instantly anytime you sound threatened.

Individual Cakes and ale (drinking bread and using up wine or thirst-quencher to directly energies no more indoors ritual)

Weep the circle


Thank the Divinity and God for their protection and phantom in your circle

Go to each of the four advice in turn, saying:


"Guardians of the East (South, West, North),

Powers of Air (Ignition, Tarn, Land-dwelling),

I thank you for union in my circle


And I ask for your blessing as you depart

May put forward be calm connecting us now and endlessly.

Providential be."