Search This Blog

Friday 7 December 2007

General Ritual Or Casting Of Circle

General Ritual Or Casting Of Circle Cover
General Ritual

2 white altar candles
1 blue candle for north
1 yellow candle for east
1 green candle for west
1 red candle for south
White cord about 19 ft long
Wine or Juice
Cakes or Cookies
Bell

Ring bell three times, Light other candles with altar candles clockwise

East:

"Here do I bring light and air in at the east to illuminate my temple and bring it the breath of life"

South :

"Here do I bring light and fire in at the south to illuminate my temple and bring it warmth"

West:

"Here do I bring light and water in at the west to illuminate my temple and wash it clean"

North:

"Here do I bring light and earth in at the north to illuminate my temple and build it in strength"

Imagine a blue-white light entering you head and down your dominant hand, with your finger focus the light at the circle, directing it at the circle as you walk clockwise and say:

"I cast and conjure thee oґcircle of Art, to set this temple between the world"

End at east

"So Mote It Be!"

Take the bowl of salt and place your finger into it.

"I purify this salt and drive all impure that I may use it throughout this rite. So Mote it Be!"

Drop three portions of salt in the water

"Let the sacred salt drive out any impurities in this water, that I may use it throughout this rite. So Mote It Be!"

With sacred water move east , clockwise, sprinkle the circle

"With purifying water do I bless and consecrate this circle. So Mote It Be!"

Move back to the altar and light incense, got to east moving clockwise

East

"Hail the element of air, watchtower of the east, may it stand in strength ever watching over this circle"

South

"Hail the element of fire, watchtower of the south, may it stand in strength ever watching over this circle"

West

"Hail the element of water, watchtower of the west, may it stand in strength ever watching over this circle"

North

"Hail the element of earth, watchtower of the north, may is stand in strength ever eating over this circle"

"Hail the four quarters and hail the gods. I bid the Lord and Lady welcome and invite them to join me, witnessing these rites I hold in their honour, Hail to the Gods! The temple is now erect! So Mote It Be!"

Free e-books (can be downloaded):

Frater Astrum - Temple Of Flame The Ritual Opening Of The Veil
Allen Putnam - Mesmerism Spiritualism Witchcraft And Miracle
Aleister Crowley - The Supreme Ritual The Invocation Of Horus

Tags: pagan samhain recipes  reaching wiccans  witchcraft history 1692  best wiccans  welcome occult community  person both christian  mean wiccan  solitary shadows generation  liber  rites frequently  emerald hermes original  observations aivilik