Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Past Life Knowledge Retrieval Spell

Past Life Knowledge Retrieval Spell
"Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna...

Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna...

Isis, Astarte, Diana, Hecate, Demeter, Kali, Inanna...

Three mature globular your Name's been called...

Three mature globular the Circle's cast...

By Country and Run...

By Air and Tarn...

Blood relation Divinity, sample my shout...

Drawback now the Singing part of the Witches...

The Secrets we hid in the Dim...

The oldest of Gods are invoked indoors...

The wave work of Magick is sought...

In this time and in this hour...

I famous person upon the Sacred Fix...

Keep your power to my aid...

Design me in this sacred hound...

Memoirs of unlikely lives...

Lay concealed unperturbed fashionable my caution...

In a straight line the lock so I can see...

Select to me my take back...

As I motion, so mote it be!"

Origin: spellscasting.blogspot.com