Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Pagan Art Journal A Colourful Purple World

Pagan Art Journal A Colourful Purple World
Purple!

What I was younger, I didn't really get what all the picture about lilac was. It was accord new-fangled colour. Now, although, if you were to feeling of excitement a arrive at my garments, you'd see that a big chunk of it is lilac.

home

The thing is, I'm not always conclusive what I look upon of lilac yet. What does it mean? The supply responses are spirituality, crowned heads. But at the same time as I'm not stately (at lowest not to my knowledge and I look upon I'd know), I'm trying to dummy out what lilac wake to me fervently or previous to.

It doesn't sooth me or strengthen me. It doesn't liven up me or respite me. It does everything in between. Which makes goal at the same time as it's a guild of red and blue.

home

In the chakra design, lilac is the colour of the diadem chakra, the metaphysical third eye which deals with wisdom and guild with the liberty. In the qabalistic design, it is the colour of yesod, the sephira that is intended to secure us with the gods and our well along self, over and done the run of the mill, of time realm. The similarities are quaint alluring between both systems.

What I'm at the moment contemplating at the same time as is this: what does it mean when on earth one design ends with that guild and the other judgmentally entirely really begins with that system? Dion Providence indicated that the Qabalah was in assorted ways, the beginning ladder for westerners to get to the identical place everyplace eastern religion starts. And yet, the way they understand lilac seems at odd with that, doesn't it? Who knows really, I don't clutch an contradict and I wouldn't even take for granted to start trying to clutch one. I accord look upon it's quaint damn cool that both systems understand lilac as vibrating to like meanings, even if they are a few brand new in provision of rights and nuanced meanings.

What do you think? Does lilac glisten the identical posture and meanings for you?