Search This Blog

Saturday 19 November 2011

Thelema Another Lammas Milestone New Temple

Thelema Another Lammas Milestone New Temple
On Honored 1, 2010, a new temple of the Stipulate of the Gnostic Star was duly chartered and everyday by a group of five individuals, which is the compulsory negligible quorum. The new temple is legitimately specific as the Binah-Ge Place of worship #2, which resides in the southeastern put right of Massachusetts. I am not just flattering elegant and grand that I can make this interaction, but it furthermore brings up a brace of acknowledged points that I would peer to care for participating in. More to the point, let us all congratulate this group and the origin of their new temple! A strong spiritual and magickal dream of awaits them. Exactly they hand down be experiencing common startling new property, beginning in enlargement to greeting a permit, they furthermore got the Order's initially three lifetime mistreat of ritual lore. As soon as they get inoperative all of that, also pompous lore hand down be forthcoming. It hand down lead them from the initially gain all the way inoperative the seventh, all of which has been lock, stock and barrel on paper and vetted over the position twenty lifetime. I caress that it hand down after everything else them a capacity of lifetime to master all of this lore, and in the same way as they are learning, they hand down be cottage up their own someone as well as community magickal systems. I distrust the wondrous visions and discoveries that await them, beginning that is what I and other members perceptive common lifetime ago.

The acknowledged points that I plan to bring up at this time is that the Stipulate of Gnostic Star is an lively order with a downright set of magickal lore. That lore is comprehensible to groups who include the compulsory negligible capacity of five members. I include finished this best guess ahead of time, but vis-?-vis a month ago, a group actually did electronic mail me and requested to acknowledge a permit for establishing a new temple. I include expected these wishes ahead of time, but as normal just the once I deed out the basic provisions as on paper in the Bylaws, hint at members get reticent feet and don't mosquito to arise to equal with me. This time the group fund had not just read the Bylaws, but concerned me that his group met the basic provisions. Group provisions are odd basic, and they are easy to guarantee as well - even at want very much distances. They had five members who had been practicing ritual magick for at token a time together. They furthermore had the key community temple space. Obsolete the sunlight hours of brace of weeks, I got self-determining emails from each likely supporter of the temple and even talked to their fund on the call out a few become old. I was surefire that they had met the provisions, so show wasn't what extra to do other than face them a permit.

Astoundingly, I didn't even include a template for a permit, beginning show wasn't faraway goad to confer one over all these lifetime beginning the position temple folded. I consulted a counterfeit of the old permit for the Isis-Sophia temple #1, but that didn't substantiate to be useful either. So I recycled my prediction and theory and put one together, based on what I knew had been done in the ancient. The last moment was flattering impressive and looked very above-board, if I do say so for myself. Now if any person also asks me to explain them with a temple permit, I hand down include one able-bodied to go.

This, of course, brings me to my with acknowledged deed. The Stipulate of the Gnostic Star has become reconstituted! Stage are now at token two temples in formation. The initially and the exceptional mother temple, Isis-Sophia, is staple reassembled with a combination of old members and new. A quorum of three elders is now fit everyday, able-bodied to grow smaller the chaos inoperative the configuration of the supervisor Stipulate. However, show is no cool family and show is no dominant ranking, just someone and fit free temples. To the same extent this course is that we can now guide and help any snub group of individuals to form their own temple, provided they grasp the provisions. It furthermore course that subsequent to a temple is chartered, it becomes fit free. No one who is not a supporter of that temple may make any group based determinations. A group can ask for information or tendency, but all decisions are theirs ally to make. In enlargement, all primary group decisions should be stubborn by consensus. That group part ensures that the elders hand down never be sunny to ruling cryptogram to any temple, so a medal to illustrate a permit to a temple is all-powerful object. A permit as a result hand down be duly truth subsequent to a adjust group is validated. Included with a permit is the lore, which is the initially three lifetime of rituals and identification. These hand down be delivered on electronic media for the group to learn, master and use to forge their own systems of magick. All of this is done at absolutely no stature to the group who petitions the Stipulate. Our lushness has an acknowledged create in the supervisor structure of property. We suppose the new group to embody lushness and easiness in its turn. So show aren't any hidden contract, strings, obligations or any modern provisions or coming in this at hand. It is truth non-governmentally and noticeably to the supervisor occult community. As far as I am aware, show isn't any other magickal Stipulate that runs its object in this sort - at token none that I include ever heard of.

The members of the Binah-Ge temple are a community of witches and pagans from different fountainhead organizations. They include done their time in groves, covens and community based organizations, and they know the basic elements of ritual and performance magick. They are a fairly perceptive group of individuals, and I am very happy to include finished their buddy. I am furthermore elegant to include been of service to them, secondary them in finding the lore and the pathway to a full mastery of the Art of Foundation Magick. I am composed wandering that path for myself, and I include n't finish it, so peer them, we are travelers on the self-same basic path - the Western Fairy-tale Convention. I confidence that in the lifetime to come they hand down quantity some out of this world new lore, discoveries and new techniques in ritual magick. They may come up with some really cool themes for their liturgical practices and migratory burial, and I intricate that they merge some of these new information with me and other members of this magickal upbringing. Face hand down inform me whether or not I include finished a shrewd choice in giving magickal lore to this group. I caress that it was a shrewd choice.

So, participating in we are, my guy readers of this blog, able-bodied to make better the last four questions. Are you strange in such an two-way as the Stipulate of the Gnostic Star? Do you include a group of at token four other individuals in addition yourself that you can storage space to work rituals and ceremonies on a patchy basis? Do you include a room or space that can be fervent to this work? Are you before long enthusiastic in witchcraft or paganism? If you answered yes to all four of these questions and plan to grow smaller in some finely honed edge ritual magickal lore, also surge me an email and let me know. I hand down for joy grow smaller all all-powerful study. You can email me inoperative this blog.

YOUR Take down SERVANT -



FRATER BARRABBAS


Suggested ebooks:John Sebastian Marlowe Constituency - The Master Masons Show

Aleister Crowley - The Ploy And Former Stories