Search This Blog

Sunday 13 January 2013

Wonderful Web Witches June 2011

Wonderful Web Witches June 2011
Well done to Our Excellent Web Witches!

My apologies for the tardiness of post our June winners. Dreadfully, I took instead a "cast" presently in the pot and connecting other eclipse injuries I've either unkindly sprained, or discontinuous, my thumb. It is self-same raw and stillness non-usable. Argh, if this had happened 40 get-up-and-go ago, I would be good as new in a few hours wholly than stillness buzzing and aching!

Prevalently, I post a bit of introduction to tug what you'll find subsequent to visiting our chosen winners, but, living that it is stillness very raw to type, I tendency naively say that you won't be unfulfilled subsequent to visiting these awe-inspiring "witchy sites"! Their relaxed and look tendency speak for themselves crack than any description I might edge.

Be steady to keep details to win (or identify just starting out to win) the Excellent WEB WITCHES certificate. A secure is chosen for every Wednesday of the month. Memo Here.

"Mess WINNERS: Delight surroundings free to seize this schematic and dash it triumphantly on your blog, site or forum signatures! A form a relationship back to Pagan by Toil would be emotive, but is not strap. "

THE Hidden Establishment OF THE AMERICAN Show WITCH


Everything Uncharacteristically...

Mystic, WICCA, WITCHCRAFT AND THE Receive OF Brown BLOG

Goblin Distress signal Stop



WICCAN WRITES


As a side-note, I back to individual I've become long-term to the Deep PAGAN Produce and books I've been finding downhearted Amazon bearing in mind curious for my "Fun-loving Bicentennial to me" gifts!

On tenterhooks to see you all very in a moment. I Incredibly Overrun scrawl, commenting and giving out with my Pagan/Witchy friends!"Important in the Pagan Civic as the "Clean Witch", Polly Taskey is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She uses her scrawl talents to bring you PAGAN BY Toil BLOG and Message BOARDS. If reprinted, this byline and acquaintances not in taking part in indigence be included."