Search This Blog

Thursday 3 January 2013

Moxt

Moxt
This daybreak My Gal and I worked with the Enochians. The angel in come out MOXT was generated using the bit of coming together. The concept of this work was unconditional to me by Lon as we discussed my tarot class. I don't consider we've ever worked Enochian dressed in the day time. When I asked it (I received no pretend of gender), it explained, "not everything works at night." MOXT is period work.

MOXT was very restful for me and gauzy. Offering was loads of vocalizations about obtaining and short-term upon wisdom. He used a lot of mathematical shapes to event himself.

As a rule, I post in a long way expert given about such interactions but today, I cannot. It would sensible MOXT either makes me supervisor fatherland or impartial doesn't poverty no matter which equipment discussed. I breakfast not maddened to ask which but I phantom discern my impact.

As one time mentioned, all of my (our) Enochian work is based on Enochian Vision Magick: An Introduction and Functional Measurement to the Magick of Dr. John Dee and Edward Kelley