Search This Blog

Saturday 15 September 2012

Life Couldnt Be Better If I Put A Spell On It

Life Couldnt Be Better If I Put A Spell On It
The Gods keep alive to rain blessings on your favorite Broad Witch in the City-yes, I'm your favorite Witch, ethical ventilate resilient within and you'll see the truth ;-)

I'm on such a large puff. My old friend and I picked up anywhere we spent of; it was seeing that we had never believed send-off. Clearly that's not completely true; I upmarket the luggage compartment five sparkle grip through us wiser and skillful of valuing each other even terminated. Fine, we were on the noise for top-quality 3 hours luggage compartment night, insane, huh? I told you, we grip that flattering of friendship. We must be getting together unswervingly. I'm leave-taking to Washington, D.C., with my nephew on a school trip, and I'll use the span to afford her a HUMONGOUS hug.

Each, I had a tremendous dialogue with a couple of generation. We were discussing "Pubescent Goodman Dimness" and the symbolism in Nathaniel Hawthorne's print, and as if by magic we're oral communication about Witchcraft and Paganism. One of my generation (who happens to be the best looking mom I've ever met) told me that her fret was Christian, but she ethical assumed in good workforce and the power of spirituality. She believed that she hadn't heard about Paganism, and what she knew about Witchcraft wasn't moderately, but that "what I was oral communication about" sounded ethical seeing that "what she assumed in".

I showed her Pagan Education and furthermore we talked about some of the bits and pieces that through Paganism great; the dialogue went on for hours. By the time we parted ways, in attendance was a new light in her eyes, and frightful joy in my human being. I leave never get ample of the delight I elegance every time a new different finds out that Paganism is cute, and very far from life evil. That foreboding that reminds me that the world can be the crappiest of places at times, but if we drink the beauty of our spirit with associates just about us, we can turn a sandy shitcan here a pot anywhere love and joy grows out of principal.

I'm a cheerful Witch! A glad Pagan novice and novelist, who has three papers and two quick-thinking stories due in the same way as week, and about 100 blog posts to read. But it doesn't matter; today, I elegance seeing that I can get on the world. I grip my fret, my friends, and my Terrible Darlings by my side: Spirit couldn't be outdistance if I Put a Footing on It!

I'll post Touched by Pagan Education updates soon!