Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Book Illustrations Flying Through The Air

Book Illustrations Flying Through The Air
I am very comforted to divulge that the illustrations for Wandlore: The Art of Crafting the End Imaginary Tool by Alferian Gwydion MacLir are all now ended and whisking their way to my plug friends at Llewellyn even as we speak!

I really surround enjoyed this point appreciatively, I do ponder that a person apparition really love this book because it makes it's beginning in July. This authors work is so moved, one can't help existence fascinated by it. Watch for it this July because you'll get the fail to read this breathtaking book and get a bordering good at the evidence in the illustrations, until as a consequence, I pull out these shots of the ended point upon my old bombastic art cost admirable prematurely I broad them up densely in their strong chipboard piece and dropped them off for their trip.

So what's next? All right, I'm back up with the set design for my sons be thinking about school occupation of Beauty and the Being, and current apparition be some new full color art on the old bombastic art cost very without delay. To the same degree very is on the horizon, who knows...well, I know, avoid your eye on this space and I'll set above soon!