Search This Blog

Thursday 2 July 2009

Do You Believe In Gods If So Why

Do You Believe In Gods If So Why Image
Well this is a big question I just had to ask.. For myself personally I do not believe in the whole human aspect of god or any religious aspect. This does not mean I do not have respect for those that do, It just means this is my own experience of the world from which I have experienced myself personally..

"From my own experiences what I do believe in is that there is a energy that twines all of life, no matter what it is or how far it is. This energy changes as we think or with our thoughts or of the total consciousness of all. The only aspect that separates humans from animals is the ability to create and destroy consciously, in a way we are the gods and energy is what binds that creation or destruction..

-- Timon Weller.. 19TH OF FEBRUARY 2009

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GODS? IF SO WHY? WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE OR INFLUENCE INTO WHY YOU BELIEVE OR WHY YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN GODS?

Books in PDF format to read:

Andrew Lang - Helen Of Troy
Aleister Crowley - Household Gods Comedy


Tags: voodoo black magic  magical book  black magic book  wicca and pagan  spells free  books of magic spells  magickal spells  black magic spell casters  wicca or wica  book of witchcraft spells