• Every person, animal, rock, fish, tree, insect, bird, and plant is part of one great life force, which animates the universe.
• Existence of magick (spelled differently to differentiate from stage magic)-often described as the bending and forming of natural energy to create will.
• All energy should be used wisely and in order to help the world as a whole and not for individual gain.
• The soul is eternal…constantly expanding its spiritual knowledge through reincarnation until it has achieved perfection, upon which it enters a heaven-like realm.
• Wiccans DO NOT believe in Satan or Hell, for both of them are Christian concepts that give evil form and therefore give it power.
• Wiccans DO NOT believe in hexes and curses.
• Wiccans believe that no one religion is right and therefore, they do not try to convert others unless they come willingly by their own knowledge.
• The moon goddess symbolizes the purity and power within every woman.
• Her trinity is the Maiden, the Mother, and the Crone.
• She is also the mother of all things and protector of nature.
• The god of hunt symbolizes the strength and courage of every man.
• His trinity can be recognized as the Warrior, Hunter, and Protector.
• He is the father of all things and is the true spirit of nature and all of it’s creatures.
Wiccan Impact on Life
• Although Wicca is the 5th largest religion in the US, it is often still discriminated against and was (until just recently) not recognized as a religion.
• This may be because this old and wise religion is being falsely depicted in such media such as: Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Craft, etc.
-Wicca (although misunderstood by many people today) is a peaceful, eco-friendly, and (most importantly)legitimate religion. It has changed in various ways through out the years, but it has survived...what we have today is just an evolved fraction of the "witchcraft of old," reminding us that knowledge can open up new ideas and close others...leading us to a better understanding of the world around us. Even though Wicca might not be as popular as some of the other nonpagan religions, we must recognize that no one religion has the ultimate answer and that all religions form a sort of diamond around the truth...each one only seeing it's side.
Free eBooks (Can Be Downloaded):Bylaws - Unicorn Tradition Of Wicca
Aleister Crowley - Sephiroth Ha Dborim The Emanations Of Words
Anonymous - The Magickal Explanation Of Use Psalm
Alexander Roberts - A Treatise Of Witchcraft