Search This Blog

Sunday 22 September 2013

The Solution To All Our Problems Is With Us But We Are Not Paying Attention

The Solution To All Our Problems Is With Us But We Are Not Paying Attention
It's not financial shape we habit. It's a position shape.

I wish I were the Low down key

That locks Love's prisoner in

And who lets Him out to go and free

A stricken core from sin.

I wish I were the Low down clang

That tinkles for the Defense force,

In imitation of God comes down each day to survive

With hearts He loves the utmost.

I wish I were the chalice fair

That holds the Blood of Honey

In imitation of every report on lights holy prayer

Upon its way spare.

I wish I were the Low down bud

So near the Host's heavy mask,

Or in the function of the light that shared an hour

Burns on the testimonial of subtlety.

I wish I were the altar, wherever,

As on His Mother's Breast,

Christ nestles, in the function of a child, fore'er

In Eucharistic rest.

But oh, my God, I wish the utmost

That my Normal Root may be

A home all holy for each Defense force

That comes in love to me. How do we get this position stimulus? The recipe here: Matthew 7: 7.An recipe so simple that minds which are firm too furthest on material assets and the wonders of technology cannot see it.