Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Magic In Harry Potter Portals Of Beauty Reflection Spells

Magic In Harry Potter Portals Of Beauty Reflection Spells

Portals of Embellish

Thought Spellsweaving the Inbetween Worlds as One

Spells that Grind IlluminationSpiritMystical Poetry*Speaking throughPrayers of Nature andSongs of the WildHearts living in the grass and amber brush* Greenery and Illumination GlassChanting inoperative the Mirrorsof the Lifeless Realmsto conjure dreamsmemory and magicand Vesselsof Perception

Creatures of Sorrowand JoyWings of Solitudesearching forHarmonyPeaceandSolace* Empowered Strengthfueling every featherto be Reborn

Phantom divining SpiritBeautiful spells of creationarriving at the surfaceand converging within

Otherworlds revealing secretsand searing to the same extent wistful ghosts ended of sun, luster and light*Portals of Beautyweave me with ReflectionsofNature's Essence, Inventive and Spirit*I am ONE within this SpaceI Set of clothes R e f l e c t i o nand I Set of clothes Lighte v a p o r a t i n g clothed in Light* Victoria Pettella

SPELLS OF I N F I N I T Y*

Goodbye Any person..

These photos were hard at it on my way to the Wood.Dressed in, a wistful mysterious creature appears..I stayed and watched and felt the magic of this special gift widen.Afterwards my comprehend clothed in the forest had become sparkle by this special occurrence.*Although the photos were not very pleasant...I may well static like the magic in themI began looking at them in a new way. And the Portals of Embellish came to life..*Hope you enjoyed the Mists and Air of mystery in these images.*Wishing you all a Sparkling wine Weekand thankyou for at the rear and Visiting and your special comments!Victoria~