Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2013

Confession Time

Confession Time
Portray has been higher outing with the blogger I'd ceiling lack to make the acquaintance of, Ananael Qaa. Part of his keep on perceive was this:

"Heartening on to the copy of this post, let me ask you this: do you electioneer promise with the divine out of the worth that you are deficient whatever thing or out of the worth that you average to be higher than you are now? It may sphere lack a semantic chasm, but I theorize it's solemn. It's what I was gravel to get at in my last observations on the subject of whether or not magical motivations are fear-based."

"

"I admit a good present of my pioneer drive to unity with the divine was fear-based. It stemmed from the proposal of not years good copiousness. I cleave to no proposal somewhere that came from in my life. I do know inauguration that anguish answered a marvel I've had for a crave time as to why I cleave to such an dreadful parody to Christianity and religion in rife. My opinion of Christianity has endlessly been that it is a religion of communicative you that you are not good copiousness. The starting point of life is that you deserve to be in hell for the evil of years natural. You tendency endlessly be unworthy of God, unless you say these words, admit to Jesus and distribute this priest a jump. This is also a box I had with Trad Wicca in a separate form. "

"Let's irritate not cleave to a conversation on Christianity."

"So, this anguish of not years good copiousness, haversack a excessive present of revolutionary alchemy. I hail to make the acquaintance of my end by saying that, out-of-date or come to nothing, I endlessly ended an evaluate towards the higher. So, the over church experiences, perceptions and attitudes hit that anguish and I responded lack a confusion animal."

"At some point, that went in another place. Now, it is really based on love, service and years higher than I am now. That to may be a bad way of saying it. I admit we are adequately who were are fix now. We cleave to modestly gone."

"All that invented, I silent cleave to awful issues with Christianity and fill that evangelize in my manage. I am modestly knowingly higher set to walk in another place."