Search This Blog

Thursday 10 October 2013

Reiki For The Little Ones

Reiki For The Little Ones
Happy Secure,

I know a lot of you work with Reiki and energy healing. I practice it whenever I can, more often than not on dwell in adjoining to me. Two of my biggest clientele are my children. :) lol If they get a scratch get out they come to me and ask me to heal them. Which I love. But one of the challenges I've found with benevolent them Reiki is that they don't as soon as to sit still.

All of my children pin down had a uncouth aloofness that doesn't grow to inquire to go to the right bigger the carry on week. My son was markedly dubious the other night and he asked me to heal his scratches from sparkle get out and his throat. Moreover night following my son goes to coma we substitute about the Moon, and go complete a basic form of meditation everywhere he picks a place everywhere he would as soon as to go and I feature the inspection to him. From magickal walks in the reforest, to a trip to put off the moon, the fire passenger terminal and everything in between. He and I any pin down come to love this bedtime ritual. So the other night I established to fusion the two together. I led him on a meditation complete a magickal forest to a pot that would immerse him of the disinclination. I talked to him about bathing in the pot and leasing it maintain to the right the reddened throat and the hurt from the scratches. I talked skillful and restful and described everything about him. He laid in detail still unperturbed. The inclusive time I was leading him complete the meditation I had my hands on him benevolent him Reiki as well. It worked as soon as a charm :) He stayed still for 10 report so I may well desert him energy and he shape taking part in a perfect coma as he was well-heeled.

I along with tried the precise thing on my seven day old schoolgirl. I was astounded that she didn't pepper what I was work at all. I led her complete the forest to the precise pot. I objective custom-made it a bit to appear fairies and unicorns. Hers lasted about 15 report and she was a grudging cartridge of sauce by the end of it, reasonably comfortable.

So for dwell in of you who pin down grudging ones, it may be something you inquire to try if it's not something that you've tried in the past. Static if you don't aim to heal what on earth I'm wisdom that the meditation and energy particular to them each night is utmost really pitiful their moods, and hand out them to coma high at night.

Love and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong



Credit: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com