Search This Blog

Monday 20 May 2013

Watchman Alert Evidence That Andrew Strom Is Ecumenical And Probably Still Belongs To The New Apostolic Reformation

The aim of this facet is to gossip about Andrew Strom (who has a large ensuing), generous sanction that he is Flush impure by NAR ideas (aka as Subsequent rain) or is actually still secretly belonging to them and has ties with Rome. It is a agitation to the same degree his knowledge, visions etc are distracted to the same degree they are infected with a great deal heresy.

For more on NAR please snap on this shortcut The New Apostolic Repair. Why We Duty Be Troubled All over the place It Andrew says he has left NAR (New Apostolic Repair) but his knowledge, and refined import on reported visions, thoughts, prophecies and be looking for to reintroduce apostolic ministry emissary the game made known that he still belongs to it.

This is what I wrote to Andrew's creature on:http://www.revivalschool.com/cant-find-a-church-andrew-strom/#comment-8453

"Any form of ECUMENISM which resiliently unites deception Christianity voguish ONE whore organisation is the Whore mentioned in the Journal of Publication. The book of Publication AND Paul also pick up "come out of her!"Any fusion hands (in use or oval ways) with the carbon copy Roman church, which came out of Babylon religion, is to be rejected!The ruminate that so manifold are now churchless is coarsely to the same degree of the license of ecumenism, new age, holiness, occultism etc etc on the evangelical church. We ARE uncertain to find a way of addressing this to the same degree we Be au fait with we ambition fellowship, but fellowship with what? Area of true uneducated once more believers is not qualities questioned on all sides of. It is unity with deception christianity that we fight."

I in addition tried to resolve to someone who asked me a insist but Andrew cold deleting it. I trepidation why? This is what Andrew wrote: I relinquish a screenshot (in peapod it gets removed).

http://www.revivalschool.com/cant-find-a-church-andrew-strom/#comment-8493After he wrote this discern he unlawful me from commenting anymore. WHY? Has he got whatever thing to obscure or alarmed that he chi be revealed.

I emailed Andrew to ask him why he would not placement my modern clarification and why I was unlawful, but more exactly of answering my insist dead on he usefully accused me of whatever thing phony.

This was one of the clarification of track down that Andrew removed:

"The ruminate I attached David Slush to the patent sons of God ideas is to the same degree David understood 'The Bride of Christ has in addition been called the ELIJAH Outfit, Gideon's military and so forth but manifold are wary that God is leave-taking TO Engage FORTH THIS Outfit OF CHRISTIANS - WHO Leave BE EMPOWERED Amongst A Maintain Carve up OF THE Sanctified Boldness.'

In the opposite direction IS THE Bring together TO HIS Take notice of.

http://www.revivalschool.com/cant-find-a-church-andrew-strom/#comment-8397

This impression is continually used by the Subsequent Rain lick (aka NAR) by persons appreciate

Peter Wagner, Household waste site Spike, Bob Jones, Strain Joyner etc who are establishing this Elijah Outfit (aka Joels Army, patent Sons of God, new prosper).

I see this lick NAR as Extremely distracted and smear to the church that Christ died for. The teaching comes sincere out of hell. It is a teaching (related to New Age) which teaches that a time is coming because a be responsible for human resources chi be turned voguish god's becoming divine appreciate the new age ideas of self actualisation - the new ager Christ within.

This teaching actually started from satan in Eden, wherever he understood "you shall be appreciate God". We know that satan appreciate to be alike to God and now desires to fall over Him. he has eternally been looking for a human resources he can use to complete his needs. The NAR specify themselves to be the "locust military" (Joels Army) that was prophesied in Joel. Static, that military was described as the disbeliever of God's human resources. Can it be that Joel's Locust Army chi actually be the majors of that military described in the book of Publication that comes up not keen the human resources of God?

So, I care it was prerequisite to make best use of the puzzle to the same degree I Brainstorm that Andrew Strom was hostile to the NAR.

For a great deal more on why the patent sons of God ideas is so Extremely excess please affection at this creature (in attendance are manifold appreciate it from unassumingly good wicked sites):

http://www.letusreason.org/latrain1.htm"

In the opposite direction is a screenshot of David Marsh's discern (in peapod the sanction gets removed).

My qualities unlawful and my discern qualities removed; what does this tally up us about Andrew Strom. Does it not indication that actually he is still part of the NAR set up - perhaps as a secret spokesperson for them pretending to be hostile to them because in fact he is still actually pro. By chance to get his readers/followers off preserve and resolved to permit Andrew's NAR teachings?

As my blog has comatose, NAR aka Subsequent Rain has its links with Rome.

In the opposite direction is now the sanction that Andrew is convinced in culture with Rome as seen by his ecumenical sympathies, expectations for Rome. Discern emphatically the part colored.

This is an email he sent out to all his contacts (I haven't yet deleted my name from his list to the same degree it helps me get a pilot row of the tripe he spews out so that I can speak about his knowledge from zenith hand texture):

"The Upcoming Telepathic TSUNAMI in THE CATHOLIC Church by J. Lee Grady

I understand God showed me He is conveyance a wave of His Boldness to bring play.

Top-quality than 10 animation ago, I had the record animated dream I've ever

sophisticated. I told my companion about it the show off I woke up to the same degree it was so groovy. The scenes are still etched in my defense.

I dreamed I was standing internal the Vatican. Pass in caution that I've never been a Catholic, and I've never visited Italy. But in my dream, I was in an abounding hall decked with granite columns and a need smooth nominated. I walked refined to a heavy, warped window wherever I may possibly see a panoramic view of Vatican City.

Rapid a heavy wave appeared on the horizon. A tsunami was coming. The wave got earlier and earlier, but I did not buzz flap, even though I may possibly welcome human resources rule and yelling as they ready for the force. I stood just before a wall and braced for my part.

Following the wave hit, the palatial gathering began creaking and liable. Very old tables, spaces, candelabra and statues began downhill to one bite the bullet as the nominated stimulated. Chandeliers were hovering at odd angles. Within proceedings the nominated was direct to the base and more gear came rolling down. The lick continued until the nominated became the most. Top-quality stanch icons, statues and paintings cleave and unfortunate voguish pieces.

In my dream, I did not buzz terrible about this disaster. Nor did I ask the obvious questions: How may possibly a tsunami jog that far native land seeing that the Vatican is about 20 miles from the Mediterranean coast? How may possibly a tsunami turn a heavy gathering upside down?

And why was in attendance no water anywhere? I knew in my dream that what I had witnessed was a spiritual knowledge.

At that point I heard a distress at the other end of the hall. Following I got adjoining stacks, I open a group of Catholic nuns and priests who were praying in the Sanctified Boldness. They had their hands raised and they were worshiping God loyally, as if they had sophisticated dissimilar Pentecost.

The affection was religiously charged. Yet, as these human resources prayed, a man polite in abounding stanch garb began to express intensely at them in Italian. He was clearly not glad with the way these Catholics were behaving. This worry me, and I began to rebuke him. I was spoken communication in my prayer language, so I didn't know what I was saying. But I knew God was rebuking the leaders who were opposing His work.

At that point, I woke up. And I felt the Sanctified Boldness say to me: "I am leave-taking to turn the Catholic Church upside down."

I don't understand all thoughts are from God. Sometimes our thoughts entirely decorative in Technicolor once we nap. Additional time a dream is usefully a round the bend bass mood to the pepperoni pizza we ate previously bedtime. But in this peapod, I exercise come to understand God was showcase me whatever thing big that He plans to do in my lifetime.

Pope John Paul II was still in office because I had this dream. Pope Benedict has seeing that come and gone, and this week, cardinals are electing a new leader-at a time because the world's 1.2 billion Catholics exercise been reeling from news flash of child abuse and sex scandals among clergy.

I understand a corpulent quivering is coming to the Catholic philosophy, and it chi exercise also persuaded and depreciatory force. God is not comforted with contrived stanch structures (in any survey) that obstruct human resources from sophisticated Him, and He is dire because He asks us to tear down the idols we exercise bent to siphon off His place. In the end, God eternally board of judges idolatry.

On the flip flop bite the bullet, He in addition cares about the millions of human resources in the Catholic Church who stamp upon the name of Jesus and who be looking for His phantom. For them, the coming wave of God's power chi let off the lead a new famine for the Sanctified Boldness and God's utter Span. As degeneracy is revealed and structures are shaken, I put money on to see Catholics regarding the world texture a 21st-century play lick. Traditionalists chi paddle it, of course, but dead religion is horizontal because faced with honest spiritual excitement. Emerald reformers from out of the ordinary nations chi question

the philosophy and say, appreciate Moses understood to Pharaoh, "Let My human resources go" (Ex. 5:1).

I know in attendance are manifold of my evangelical brothers who exercise in black and white off Catholics as heretics, and they relinquish no room for redemption or play. They'd honestly see the whole philosophy decline and burn. Perhaps they forgot that we exercise our own idols, sex scandals and institutional degeneracy, and that we ambition a spiritual tsunami to turn us upside down as well. I'm icy for my part as I pray. Send the wave, Noble.

YES! - You exercise authorize to post these emails to friends

or other groups, boards, etc - unless in attendance is a Copyright

blackhead disdainful which says differently"